LONDON — Leading names in the British adult industry and fans flocked to London on Nov. 24 for the second annual Paul Raymond Awards held at the Spearmint Rhino gentlemen’s club.
The show was hosted by TV personality Luisa Zissman and comedian Russell Kane, and also included performances from DJ Ironik and Tyson Brown.
This year the awards contained fourteen categories with the winners as follows:
- Paul Raymond Girl of the Year - Lexi Lowe
- Female Performer of the year - Samantha Bentley
- Male Performer of the Year - Demetri XXX
- Newcomer of the Year - Carla Mai
- MILF of the Year - Rebecca More
- Adult Film of the Year – “Benefits Treat” produced by PureXXX Films
- Adult Product of the year - Fleshlight Flight
- Mayfair Covergirl of the Year - Emma Green
- Club International Covergirl of the Year - Sophia Knight
- Escort Magazine Covergirl of the Year - Brook Logan
- Photographer of the Year - Holly Randall
- PaulRaymond.xxx Fan Favorite - Jess West
- PRP Wife/Girlfriend of the Year - Sally from South London
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Steve Colby
- Editors Choice Award - Danielle Maye and Jenny Laird
“The success of this year’s show has really solidified the Paul Raymond Awards as the biggest event in the U.K. adult industry calendar,” said Mark Hassell, event co-ordinator at Paul Raymond. “We undoubtedly raised the bar this year with the involvement of both Luisa Zissman and Russell Kane, not to mention our billboard ad campaign across central London prior to the awards, all topped off with the show being recorded for Sky Television.”
“Paul Raymond Publications would like to thank everybody who attended and made the evening a night to remember,” Hassell continued, “We are especially thankful to all of the fans who voted for their favorites to win, and we wish a huge congratulations to all of the winners who walked away with the coveted Paul Raymond Award.”
The highlights from the 2014 Paul Raymond Awards, including behind-the-scenes exclusives and interviews with award winners by U.K. starlet Lexi Lowe will be aired during a 30-minute mainstream television program on Sky Showcase, Sky channel 192/Freesat 402, on Dec. 11 at 10:30 p.m.