STOCKHOLM – Intimate lifestyle brand LELO is attending the CURVExpo in New York and Las Vegas, where the company will display its award-winning product catalog to retailers.
During the New York exhibition, LELO will host specialty lingerie store owners in a seminar that will offer insights on the added profit potential of carrying premium pleasure items in their store.
Taking place on Aug. 4 over a champagne brunch from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., the seminar is called Fifty Shades of Vanilla: The Return to Intimacy, Pleasure and Profit by LELO.
With a strong emphasis on a woman’s confidence and mental and physical wellness, the seminar is intended to demonstrate how LELO takes the business of pleasure from the back room to the bottom line with style and class within specialty shops. Retailers interested in attending the event are asked to RSVP no later than July 31 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the company, the seminar will touch on the following points:
- The Mission: To bring LELO Pleasure Products further into the mainstream, opening the world to a healthier and more vibrant sensuality
- The real impact on profit presented by pleasure products within specialty lingerie stores
- The benefits of pleasure products regarding health, self-esteem and recovery
- Creative solutions for displaying and marketing intimate wellness items in-store
- LELO's ongoing research and development of product and retail support
- Testimony from specialty lingerie store owners who know first-hand the profitable results of carrying personal pleasure products
At both CURVE exhibitions – taking place Aug. 3-5 in New York and in Las Vegas Aug.18-19 – LELO will be located at booth #321 and displaying its catalog of premium personal massagers and intimate lifestyle accessories. Also shown will be LUNA BeadsTM LUXE, the latest version of the company’s pleasure beads available in either 24 karat gold or stainless steel.
Eliane Said, LELO USA sales & marketing manager and speaker at the champagne brunch seminar said of the exhibition, “At LELO we’re known for putting a lot of focus into exemplary products and customer experience, however we also excel at helping our retail network maximize earning potential and make the most out of their partnership with LELO.” ?
During both exhibitions, LELO will be running a sweepstakes in which one winner will take home $1,000 worth of LELO products, and during the champagne brunch seminar LELO will award one attendee a set of 24 karat gold LUNA Beads with a retail value of $2,090 as well as give LELO gift bags to all retailers and members of the press who are present.