Ducati Sues Director Kerkove

WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. — Ducati Productions owner Kevin Ducati has filed suit in Los Angeles Superior Court against director Arland “Skeeter” Kerkove.

The suit claims that Kerkove entered an exclusive agreement to direct a film for Ducati Productions and, after finishing the project, sold one of the scenes to a third party. The action also alleges that Kerkove included a “bonus scene” in the movie which was owned by a third party and failed to obtain a release granting permission to use it.

“The contract called for us to purchase a movie for our new series, ‘Welcome to the Bung Hole,’” Ducati told XBIZ. “Through reading some stuff on the Internet I became aware that one of the scenes may have been sold to another company. In meetings with that company, we discovered that not only did he sell one of my exclusive scenes to them, he included as a bonus at least one of their scenes.”

Ducati alleges that his meeting with the third party company turned up forged model releases bearing Kerkove’s wife’s name and learned that she had been the contract director with that firm.

The suit also claims Kerkove turned in substandard work on the second movie he shot for Ducati and also failed to cast the performers he was contracted to hire.

“The quality was so poor that it was a disaster,” Ducati said. “We got record returns on that [movie] and it’s the only movie we ever lost money on.”

Damages sought by Ducati have not yet been specified, although the complaint asks that it be “in an amount to be determined at the trial, plus lawful interest thereon.”

Kerkove was unavailable for comment at post time.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Clémence Audiard, Leya Desantis Star in Latest From MixedX

Clémence Audiard and Leya Desantis star in the latest release from MixedX, titled "Possessed by You."

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Meagan Moore Performs Her 1st Girl/Girl Scene for Bellesa Plus

Meagan Moore has performed in her first girl/girl scene alongside Violet Starr and Ryan Driller in the latest release from Bellesa Plus, titled “You Deserve This.”

Britt Ramsey Makes Her WIFEY Debut

Britt Ramsey stars with her husband Chad and multi-XMAs winner Alex Jones in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint WIFEY.

Hailey Rose Talks New 'Titwoman' Showcase for Elegant Angel

Keisha Gray, Angela White, Octavia Red, and Blake Blossom. These are the well-endowed women who have played the character of "Titwoman" for Elegant Angel.

Digital Playground Premieres Ricky Greenwood's Feature Comedy 'In The Bag'

Digital Playground has dropped “In The Bag,” a ‘70s-inspired comedy from multi-XMAs winner Ricky Greenwood.

Jasmine Sherni Performs 1st Gangbang for Brazzers

Jasmine Sherni performs her first gangbang in the latest Brazzers release, "Operation Open Wide."

Carmen Valentina Stars in Latest Release From FreeUse

Carmen Valentina stars in the latest POV release from FreeUse.

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Show More