New Charges, Arrest Possible in Ray Guhn Case

PENSACOLA, Fla. — The case against adult webmaster Clinton Raymond McCowen, aka Ray Guhn, and two other men may expand, according to the prosecutor, who said he might name another defendant in the case and possibly bring an additional charge against one or all of the defendants.

Assistant State Attorney Russ Edgar, who will prosecute the case against McCowen, Andrew Kevin Craft and Kevin Patrick Stevens, told the Navarre Press, a local newspaper, that, “we have one more to do.”

According to the paper, Edgar was speaking in reference to the possibility of naming an additional defendant as well as another charge in the case, which includes charges for obscenity, racketeering and solicitation of prostitution.

“We can only be left to speculate on what’s going on,” McCowen’s attorney Larry Walters told XBIZ. “They’ve pretty much covered the waterfront of charges.”

According to Walters, comments by Edgar may indicate that a new charge may be brought and a new defendant named, or they may simply suggest that the prosecutor plans to clarify and refine his case.

“We know that there is a grand jury empanelled in Pensacola,” Walters said. “Often times prosecutors will clarify their charges, adding more dates and facts from the initial indictment. A grand jury indictment isn’t required in Florida, but prosecutors typically like to use them in very serious cases like this.”

Walters said that information obtained by his defense team did indicate that law enforcement had been forced into bringing charges against the men early because of an investigative mistake that may have alerted the defendants to the fact that they were the subject of a government investigation.

McCowen who owns Global Technologies Inc., did business as Ray Guhn Productions and owned the Cash Titans affiliate program. He owned and shot content for CumOnHerFace.com with his partner, Stevens. Craft served as general manager of the site.

A report in the Navarre Press also indicated that McCowen might have sold the company. Edgar told the paper that he was aware of the status of the business. He confirmed that the state has not brought any civil forfeiture actions against McCowen.

The case is set for an Oct. 30 trial date. However, neither side believes the case will be ready by then.

McCowen, Stevens and Craft could face up to 30 years in prison and a $10,000 fine, if convicted. The three men remain free on bond, pending trial.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Show More