ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Scores is set to open next month inside the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort to become the first adult entertainment complex inside a hotel-casino in the U.S.
Taking about two years to complete, the 36,000-square-foot space has a price tag of $25 million and takes the place of three former restaurants on the second floor of the Taj Mahal.
“We wanted to open something that had never been done before: an adult entertainment complex, not a strip club. It will have something for everybody from 21 to 65: visual entertainment, an outside deck off the boardwalk, a sports bar and a male revue aimed for women,” Gans, the club’s managing partner, told the Daily Journal.
“There’s a market for people who look for some form of entertainment that’s different, safe and not seedy,” Gans said. “The safety of the hotel is a draw by itself.”
Management, including Gans, calls Scores Atlantic City a game-changer, incorporating several venues inside one club, including:
- The Electric Fantasy Club, which is the main showroom, where strippers wearing pasties and G-strings will dance on a main stage with four poles as a 16-by-10-foot LED screen projects sexy images behind them;
- The Spread, an intimate sports bar, is a beachside day and nightclub experience, where dancers will strut as some tune into eight flat-screen TVs showing most sporting events;
- The Deck at Scores, a 5,000-square-foot space with cabanas and a spectacular view of the Boardwalk and ocean;
- The Libertine Room, which offers a celebrity and high-roller lounge with its own pole, televisions private elevator;
- The Distrikt, modeled after Amsterdam’s Red Light District, has 13 private rooms capable of holding two to eight customers at once;
- The Black Box Cabaret, which is for bachelor parties and private functions;
- The Blue Velvet Theater, which will host the Real Men of Scores; and,
- Scores Collection Retail Store, which will sell lingerie, bathing suits and Scores' official merchandise.