LOS ANGELES — The second ever Ron de Jeremy Cocktail Challenge is underway with a grand prize of a three-day trip to L.A. to party with Ron and attend a Ron de Jeremy photo and film shoot.
Organizers ask: "Are you one of the world’s six best bartenders? Do you have enough cojones to be on the Ron de Jeremy team? Do you have what it takes to join the Ron de Jeremy Cocktail Challenge!"
The drinks competition entails creating a drink "that is worthy of the legend," by using Ron de Jeremy Reserva, and any other ingredients that the mixer prefers.
Aside from the grand-prize winner, there will be five other winners chosen to join the six bartenders already chosen for the Ron de Jeremy team.
That will bring the team to 12, and all the winners and cocktails will be portrayed in the global Ron de Jeremy 2013 calendar that will feature the drinks in the hands of some hot women.
The contest rules follow:
- Create a drink celebrating the Ron Jeremy
- Name your cocktail
- Use Ron de Jeremy Rum and any other ingredients of choice
- Post it on Instagram with the tag #RdJcocktailchallenge
- Grand prize of a 3-day trip to Los Angeles to party with Ron Jeremy and
attend Ron de Jeremy photo and film shoot
- Get your drink in Ron de Jeremy 2013 calendar
HOW TO ENTER
Post a pic of your drink on Instagram, write your recipe as a caption and tag it #RdJcocktailchallenge
Just for the fun of it, why not also make a video of you making the cocktail and upload it to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/RondeJeremyofficial.
-Aug. 24, 2012
Ron Jeremy, legend
Jouko Laune, Creative Director, One Eyed Spirits, Brand owner of Ron de Jeremy
Luis Ayala, Publisher Got Rum Magazine
Michal Durinik | Black Angel’s Bar Prague
Winner of previous Cocktail Challenge
ONE STIFF SET OF RULES
- All entrants must of legal drinking age in their country of residence
- All recipes and photos may be used by One Eyed Spirits for its brand communication
- The base spirit for the cocktail must be RON de JEREMY Reserva rum.
Follow #RdJcocktailchallenge on Instagram to see the work of all participants.
COCKTAIL CHALLENGE II intro video http://youtu.be/-SLeVopy6jU
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org