Badpuppy Celebrates 17th Anniversary

COCOA, Fa. — Badpuppy celebrated 17 years as a leading gay website last week.

"Badpuppy turning 17 is just mind boggling," President and CEO Bill Pinyon said. "The longevity and success we've continued to enjoy tells me that we've done and are still doing what we set out to do when converting the Badpuppy BBS into the first gay adult membership website online back in May of 1995.”

He added, “I attribute our past, present and continued success to my husband Steven and our incredible team, whereas most of them have been with the company for 14 years or longer."

Founded on May 17, 1995, the company said it is very proud of its success and as time and technologies change, it will continue to think out of the box of its comfort zone and evolve.

"We continue to offer a mountain of diverse content," marketing and advertising manager, Lisa Turner added. "We have always done our best to offer a broad range of content type and model type, so whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find it here at Badpuppy."

She contniued,  "Because our members are introduced to multiple content updates every day and can knowingly count on our support staff, it has always allowed Badpuppy to stand out in a crowd."

The company extended its thanks to its loyal members and the entire adult industry for the support its been shown over the years, and looks forward to much more in the future.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Show More