UK Naked Men Reports Strong Response to 'Gay Bar or Bust' Web Series

LONDON UK Naked Men has reported a strong response to its web series "Gay Bar or Bust."

"We're only half way through the series and so far the reaction has been amazing, sales are up 25 percent and feedback is very positive," British director Jonno said. "The whole team went the extra mile with this series, we had lots of fun too, the positive reaction makes the extra effort worthwhile."

Episode four of six airs on Wednesday May 23 and features Lucio Saints from Spain and french performer Tony Axel.

"This scene is one of my personal favorites, both performers gave their all," Jonno said. "We assembled an international cast, mixing big-name performers with up-and-coming stars, so theres a universal appeal, our hugely talented editor Algeo provides the polish, but knows when to step back and let the chemistry come across, the result is pure UKNM."

"Gay Bar or Bust" is a six-part web series exclusive to UK Naked Men, starring Dean Monroe and Harley Everett and featuring Rowen Bailey, Jake Lewis, Lucio Saints, Tony Axel, Lincoln Gates, Issac Jones, Fraser Jacs, Drew Brody and Tate Ryder.

For more information click here.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

Show More