Seinfeld, Fuentes, Webquest Named in 'Lupe' Suit

LOS ANGELES — Evan Seinfeld, Webquest and the corporate entity of Lupe Fuentes have been hit with a copyright infringement suit by operators of the Teen Revenue affiliate program, which claims its copyrights of the adult star were misappropriated.

The suit, filed at U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, said that Teen Revenue's Paolo Cammarata scouted the "diminutive" nude model who stands 4'9" and weighs 80 pounds.

After entering into a deal with her nearly four years ago, he coined her name and constructed the website LittleLupe.com.

“'Little Lupe’ became, and has been for the last three years, one of the most popular and profitable websites marketed through the Teen Revenue program,” the complaint said.

But last year, according to the complaint, Seinfeld began managing and promoting Fuentes, later registering the sites LupeFuentes.com and ILoveLupe.com, with the alleged intent “to misappropriate the fame and goodwill associated with the mark ‘Little Lupe.’”

Seinfeld and Lupe Fuentes LLC partnered with WebQuest in the development and management of the sites, the suit said. WebQuest promotes the websites through its ColdHardCash.com affiliate program.

The suit, which seeks actual damages of not less than $1 million, also describes a failed co-promotion deal between Cammarata and Seinfeld after Seinfeld launched the two sites, as well as the alleged theft of less than 50 videos featuring “Little Lupe” owned by Teen Revenue's parent company and found on LittleLupe.com.

“Seinfeld provided the stolen videos with the false copyright information to WebQuest, which copied, uploaded, displayed and distributed the stolen videos on ILoveLupe.com," the suit said.

The suit notes that one of the conduits in the case is longtime online adult marketer Chris Rogers, better known as Evil Chris.

Evil Chris, who once worked at Teen Revenue and is now an employee of Webquest, posted a message on GFY.com that "bragged that the new ILoveLupe.com site includes her historical content."

Teen Revenue in the suit said that with the GFY.com post Evil Chris, and therefore Webquest, knew that the historical content on LittleLupe.com referred to was the only other source of adult videos featuring Fuentes.

The suit also names processors NETbilling and Local Billing, which allegedly processed transactions for LupeFuentes.com and ILoveLupe.com.

Teen Revenue attorney Jay Spillane told XBIZ that the charges of copyright infringement are focused and the amount of damages his client is seeking "will be very substantial."

"[We] contend that Evan and Lupe stole the masters of videos exclusively available on LittleLupe, rebranded those videos with the mark 'I Love Lupe' and displayed the stolen videos on the new ILoveLupe site as their own," Spillane said. "We also believe that nearly all of the revenues earned from ILoveLupe are attributable to the draw of infringing content and should be disgorged."

Seinfeld declined comment to XBIZ on Wednesday, referring questions to his attorney, David Beitchman, who wasn't immediately available at post time. Evil Chris also did not respond for comment.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Show More