Titan Gives Francois Sagat a Web Makeover

SAN FRANCISCO — Popular Gallic performer François Sagat has teamed with Titan Media to give his official web home a makeover. The revamped website will now serve as the exclusive portal for an extensive array of Sagat-centric content.

FrancoisSagat.com will feature "the entire collection of Sagat-produced videos, personal photos, updates from François from around the world, and trailers and photo galleries from his TitanMen films," a studio rep said.

He had built up a YouTube following with a series of eccentric video vignettes chronicling his often-erotic globetrotting adventures. However, the site abruptly canceled his account and pulled the videos earlier this year due to their racy content.

Sagat will continue to produce vignettes for his revamped site. The current schedule calls for Flash videos to be updated weekly with code to make them embeddable on websites and blogs.

"The best way of expressing myself without censure was to make my videos available on my website and be more interactive with fans. This gives me the opportunity of being more timely and to update what's happening in my work and career," Sagat said.

"You can also see more dick and ass because everything is allowed on FrancoisSagat.com. Well, almost everything."

"I am very pleased that Francois has chosen to extend his exclusive partnership with us," said Titan CEO Bruce Cam. "François is truly one of the most mesmerizing people in the world to watch; you simply cannot take your eyes off him. I am very proud that we can give him a place on the web to share his unique perspective and vision."

The performer said he is contemplating retirement once he completes several more films for Titan. "I just want to say thank you to my fans for being loyal and continuing to follow me. Je vous embrasse!"

Sagat recently filmed a role in the sixth installment of the "Saw" horror franchise, which will be released in the autumn.

Earlier this year, Titan Media won its second XBIZ Award as GLBT Studio of the Year. For domestic and international wholesale inquiries, email Wholesale@titanmedia.com, or call (800) 360-7204.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

Brazzers Launches Model Management Division 'Brazzers Creator'

Brazzers has launched its new full-service model management division, Brazzers Creator, offering content management services across multiple platforms.

Show More