Penis Pump Judge Wants Pension Reinstated

BRISTOW, Okla. — The former judge who lost his position, was sent to prison and cut off from his pension because he used a penis pump in court has decided to appeal a ruling that revoked his retirement pay.

Donald D. Thompson had been convicted on four counts of indecent exposure and sentenced to four years in prison for using a penis pump underneath his robe during court hearings. He served 20 months and was suspended from law practice.

Thompson was receiving $7,789 a month when his benefits were cut off on grounds that his conduct violated his oath of office.

The "decision was made in haste and a result of conjuncture and innuendo and not supported by evidence," he said in a motion filed challenging the decision by the Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System.

Thompson is asking Oklahoma County District Judge Patricia Parrish to reinstate either all or much of his judicial retirement benefits.

Thompson had spent almost 23 years on the bench and had served as a state legislator before retiring from the court in 2004.

Thompson testified that the penis pump was given to him as a joke by a longtime buddy.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

Thompson said he may have squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate.

A court employee told police that she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. A whooshing sound could be heard on an audiotape of the trial.

Police built a case against the judge after an officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a break, officers took photographs of the penis pump under the desk.

Detectives later found semen after checking the carpet, Thompson's robes and his chair behind the bench, according to court records.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

Ofcom Investigates Two Sites Over Possible AV Violations

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Wednesday launched investigations into two adult sites as part of its age assurance enforcement program under the Online Safety Act (OSA).

FTC Promises 'Vigorous' TAKE IT DOWN Act Enforcement

The Federal Trade Commission is warning platforms that the agency will strongly enforce the notice-and-removal requirements of the TAKE IT DOWN Act, which go into effect next week on May 19.

Court of International Trade Rejects Trump 'Replacement' Tariffs

The U.S. Court of International Trade on Thursday ruled that President Trump’s 10% global tariff under the Trade Act of 1974, imposed after the Supreme Court invalidated the administration’s broad “Liberation Day” tariff regime, is illegal — but stopped short of a nationwide injunction against the tariff.

Show More