Focusing on downloadable and subscription-based games, this report offers detailed analysis of the major barriers to user adoption and retention; outlining the strategies that operators, vendors and publishers should employ in order to maximize their respective returns in the mobile games sector. This strategic report also provides company profiles for more than 20 games publishers and developers, together with an examination of gaming business models as well as a discussion and evaluation of how the mobile games value chain is likely to evolve. The games are categorized by:
- number of users (m)
- average price per download/subscription ($)
- total revenues ($m) plus average revenue per user data ($)
- What strategies should players employ to maximize their respective returns?
- What is the current and future size of the mobile games market?
- What impact has 3G had on the mobile games market?
- What are the major hurdles to greater adoption of mobile games?
- Who are the major players in the mobile games market?
- How much revenue will be generated from advertising in mobile games?
Webbilling.com - Best Alternative Processor