Well, You'd Better Believe It
1. Alliteration (see Jenna Jameson, Felicia Fox, Brianna
Banks, Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz)
2. Useless extra consonants (see Lisa Sparxxx, Maxxx Beaver, Mari Possa)
3. It's a really dumb name (see Nautica Binx)
4. Deliberate misspelling (see Rayvenness, Kiki D'aire, Krispy Kreme)
5. A Z that acts like an S and makes the last name sound like a verb (I can't think of any because it's late, but how about Gloria Garglez?)
Anyway, what I can't understand is if these ladies had one movie's preparation for how their predecessors couldn't believe they took the whole thing, why would it be such a surprise when the sequel came out?
I think, perhaps, to keep the mystery alive, porn's crack society of casting agents agreed to not tell the talent the name of the movie they were to be performing in, otherwise the girls would be clued in that something big was going to happen in a place that should be small.