Top Ten Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
The UK Business Forums had a good post on the costly marketing mistakes you should definitely avoid. And you should avoid them. You need to do the right things too, of course, and there are lots of articles about the very best marketing tips.
But every costly mistake you make is, well, costly. Making mistakes is like taking one step forward and then two steps back—a big barrier to your business' success and no way to get ahead. According to Ejayz  these are the top ten most serious blunders that an online marketer can make:
- Forgetting to present a professional image.
- Focusing on yourself or your company instead of on your prospect or customer.
- Emphasizing the wrong elements in your ads or promotional literature.
- Cutting your marketing budget during slow times.
- Not giving prospects a compelling reason to take action.
- Neglecting current customers.
- Not using testimonials in your marketing literature.
- Not offering a guarantee.
- Not testing your market and tracking your results.
- Not diversifying your marketing methods.
Sources and Related Posts:
Ejayz. "Costly Marketing Mistakes You Should Avoid," UK Business Forums 06/11/07.
Basics of Internet Marketing
10 Reasons to Make Top 10 Lists
Click Here for Additional Help Starting or Improving Your Online Business