As Vandeven is a Dutch name, it was perhaps fitting that when Heather got a little pornier she would choose as her surname the Dutch word for fire, and hang around with people named Van Halen.
But it just. doesn't. sound right and my brain is about to melt with this awkward juxtaposition of English and Dutch (which is what New York and Pennsylvania were for a couple of centuries, but still).
Would you say:
- Goodness gracious, great balls of Vuur?
- The North Hollywood Vuur Department?
- My mouth is on Vuur? (well, maybe)
- WWVD? (Thanks Lorraine)
- There's some trouble up at the old Vuur place?
- Stay away from those Vuurs, they's trouble?
For the review of Sacred Sin, click here.
Previously: Porn I'd like to see
See also: NinnWorx