It's called the SkyLoft, and it's located near downtown Los Angeles. The property's owners describe the location as follows:
• Modern architectural design.
• Eighteen-foot ceilings.
• A warm feng shui palette.
• Fifty-foot trees.
• Designer kitchen.
• Wine cellar and tasting alcove.
• Spacious patios.
• Large bathtubs and showers.
• Exposed steel columns, walls of glass, concrete, marble, granite, terrazzo and Caesarstone.
• Green design with EnergyStar Viking & Bosch appliances.
The location is available for $150 per hour or for purchase at $829,000.
A photo gallery of the property is available at Flickr.com.
Call Arté for more information at (310) 415-0450.