BARCELONA — AdSecure has announced it has significantly improved its mobile ad scanning technology by implementing 3G proxies across a range of countries and mobile carriers.
An ad verification tool used by ad networks, ad operations teams and publishers, AdSecure’s new platform feature allows clients to scan live campaigns that are targeting specific mobile users — a highly powerful feature as advertisers tend to show different types of offers for 3G and Wi-Fi users, which can be challenging to monitor.
According to the company, this feature works by allowing clients to scan by country, 3G carrier network and iOS or Android. Once a fraudulent, malicious, non-compliant campaign or landing page is detected the client is immediately emailed a comprehensive analysis of each anomaly detected, which leads to a better understanding of the ad’s redirection chain so that they can take action.
AdSecure has deployed this feature in 16 countries, supporting more than 50 mobile carriers, and plans to release new mobile carriers to offer the widest range of 3G proxies in the market.
Current locations include:
- Austria: A1 / T-Mobile / Three
- Belgium: Base / Orange / Proximus
- Brazil: Claro /OI / TIM / Vivo
- Canada: Bell / Rogers / Telus
- France: Bouygues Telecom / Free / Orange / SFR
- Germany: e-plus / O2 / T-mobile / Vodafone
- India: Airtel / Vodafone / Idea / Aircel
- Italy: Three / Tim / Vodafone / Wind
- Mexico: AT&T / Movistar / Telcel
- Netherlands: KPN / T-Mobile / Vodafone
- Poland: Plus / T-Mobile
- Portugal: Meo / Nos / Vodafone
- Spain: Movistar / Orange / Vodafone / Yoigo
- Switzerland: Orange / Sunrise / Swisscom
- U.K.: EE / O2 / Three / Vodafone
- U.S.: AT&T / Sprint / T-Mobile / Verizon
A full list can be viewed here.
“AdSecure’s core mission is to protect the internet browsing experience, and the addition of our new 3G feature allows clients to scan ad campaigns aimed at desktop and/or mobile 3G connections,” AdSecure Product Manager Mat Derval explained.
“Now publishers and ad networks have the tools to immediately identify fraudulent campaigns and ensure that their ad space inventory is filled with compliant, malware free ads to protect their users. Additionally, ad networks working with affiliates can now scan affiliate mobile offers and mobile carriers can scan ads that are using their 3G network.”
AdSecure plans to add more countries and mobile carriers soon.
For more information, click here.