CANOGA PARK, Calif. — The Free Speech Coalition has announced its slate of nominees for the adult entertainment trade group’s board of directors election for the 2017 term.
Ballots to decide seven board slots were sent out last night.
The election closes on Monday, Dec. 19, with results announced the next day.
With the slate, active FSC members can vote for a total of up to seven nominees. Incumbents are nominees who are currently serving on the board of directors and are running for re-election.
The names of those nominated to the board are listed below:
- Reed Lee, (incumbent), First Amendment attorney
- Alec Helmy, (incumbent) president and publisher of XBIZ
- Joel Kaminsky, (incumbent) owner of Good Vibrations
- Mark Kernes, (incumbent) senior editor at AVN Media Network
- Peter Acworth, (incumbent) founder and CEO of Kink.com
- Matt Mason, president of Treasure Island Media
- Kelly Holland, CEO and owner of Penthouse Global Media Inc.
- Adam Grayson, CFO at Evil Angel
- Scott Watkins, vice president of sales and marketing at Doc Johnson
- Jiz Lee, performer/producer, Pink & White Productions