TEMPE, Ariz. — CCBill.com has expanded its subscription and member tools with the creation of the Direct Discount API and self-service feature.
The global payment processor's Direct Discount API adds additional retention and marketing support to the other membership management solutions, and the self-service feature enables instant access for merchants to discount memberships.
The new offerings are another step in the company’s ongoing efforts to adapt to merchants needs, through customer expansion and retention support, said Gary Jackson, CCBill’s managing vice president of sales.
“Online processing is much more than just taking the transaction, and our vision of the member experience is based on automation, flexibility and options for the many different ways consumers want to pay for their subscription,” Jackson said. “Being able to immediately offer a special for the at-risk member or to provide incentives for feedback and interaction just makes sense in the new world of savvy online consumers.
"Direct Discount API is just another item in the menu of CCBill tools designed to support any business model and retain subscribers.”
Jackson added that the 24/7 versatility and flexibility lets businesses analyze trends and make the needed adjustments quickly to best support its sales goals.”
CCBill's membership management solutions empower most any business model, marketing strategy and sales plan with self-service and custom options for subscription, including the Subscription Management System (SMS) which offers a host of different tools (loyalty discount, one-click upsells/upgrades, free trials, and flexible pricing) that can automatically assist with member management and retention, Jackson said.
The new Direct Discount API takes this one step further, supporting retention and growth with five critical and effective membership maintenance options:
- Loyalty and cancellation discounts – provides automated promotional discount for long-term retention or promotional incentives to save members seeking to cancel;
- Automated email notifications for consumers and merchants – powerful, automated, and customizable email notification for any processing action on the account;
- Notifications of cancellations and expirations – the CCBill system can carbon copy any email address when someone leaves a membership and provide an opening to contact that departing member;
- Variable subscription terms and timeframe – flexible options for different subscription offerings for different markets – even lifetime access. Set different initial and ongoing amounts and timeframes for better conversions.; and,
- Upgrades and add-on sales – integrated one-click upgrades and upsells empower premium offerings and additional sales – all automatically.
Merchants interested in implementing these tools can contact CCBill merchant support or by calling (800) 510-2859 to start the process.