FSC Summit Website Launches
CANOGA PARK, Calif. — Free Speech Coalition on Monday announced the FSC Summit website has been launched. The FSC Summit, which will be hosted by adult industry trade publication XBIZ, is a first-ever, one-day event to be held on Thursday, Nov. 8, at the Sofitel Hotel in Los Angeles. Sponsorships for the inaugural summit are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The day of seminars will be followed by a gala reception, where the FSC Awards will be presented. Awards will be given in the following categories: Woman of the Year, Man of the Year, Internet Company of the Year, Novelty Company of the Year, Production Company of the Year, the Positive Image Awards, and the Legacy Award.
“We are so pleased and honored to highlight the political, legal and business issues that affect the industry in this first-ever event,” said FSC CEO Diane Duke. “As the adult industry trade association, FSC works on the frontlines of these issues and others, to promote the well-being and business interests of adult industry businesses and all the folks employed by the adult industry.
“Especially since this show will follow one of the most contentious elections in memory, there will be plenty to discuss. We will be looking at the results of the election; especially the Los Angeles County condom ordinance, which will have been decided by voters.”
The FSC Summit seminars include:
- Strange Bedfellows – What You Need to Know About Sex & Politics
- Diversification – How to Expand Your Business with Multiple Revenue Streams & Cross-Promotion
- The New Internet – How it Will Affect your Brand
- Opening Up Brave New Markets and Revitalizing Established Markets
- Piracy, Politics and Patent Trolls
- Legal Mumbo Jumbo – Making Sense of Legal Trends and Litigation
For more information about sponsorship or the FSC Summit, contact email@example.com.