CANOGA PARK, Calif. – The Free Speech Coalition has announced the nominees for its 2012 FSC Board of Directors election.
The list of candidates includes:
- Bob Christian, general manager, Adam & Eve Pictures;
- Larry Garland, CEO and founder of ElDorado Trading Company (incumbent);
- Christian Mann, general manager, Evil Angel Productions (incumbent);
- Kara Price, performer and pro-industry activist;
- Theresa “Darklady” Reed, writer and owner of Darklady Productions (incumbent);
- Doug Richter, CEO of Bright Guys Inc. and senior authorized consultant for AWEmpire; and,
- Colin Rowntree, CEO, Wasteland.com.
Active FSC members will receive an electronic ballot through online survey service Zoomerang. Members may vote for four open seats, out of the field of seven candidates. Ballots should be submitted by Dec 24.
Candidates photos and bios can be viewed at the FSC Blog.
“One of the great things about being an FSC member is that when you vote in the board election, you have an active part in choosing who will represent the best interests of the adult industry,” FSC Membership Director Joanne Cachapero said. “You pick the people that decide policies, give feedback and help make decisions on important issues and challenges facing the industry."
Winners will be announced the first week of January.