The award-winning production studio launched its exclusive novelty line earlier this year.
Farley Cahen, COO of Digital Playground, said, “I’m extremely proud of the success we’ve achieved in just under one year. As the direct manufacturer, we have complete control form concept to completion which allows us to produce exceedingly high quality pleasure products that are completely unique in design.”
Cahen continued, “We are keenly focused on expanding our success into new and innovative products that will continue to position Digital Playground as a leader in the novelty industry. The only missing piece now is to find the the best person to head up our sales efforts and take us to the next level.”
Samantha Lewis, president and CEO, added, “As a female-owned and operated Adult Entertainment company, we take a tremendous amount pride in producing couple/female-friendly movies and products. We’ve just begun to solidify our place as a leader in the Adult Novelties space and we’re looking forward to continuing our success in the years to come.”
The entire line can be viewed here.
Job duties will include:
• Opening new distributors, wholesale & retail accounts
• Manage and service existing & future account relationships
• In-store product presentations
• Communicate via phone, email, fax, webinars as needed
• Responsible for sales reporting, goals, strategy etc.
• Participate in industry events such as publicity events, product launches, press tours, trade shows/conferences
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and key internal stakeholders (DVD production & sales Teams, Web Team, Novelty Team, Designers)
• Assist and respond to all novelty sales/support related issues
• Help to develop promotional and sales materials (audio, visual, text)
• Build relationships with key publications and broad range of media outlets
- BS/BA degree or equivalent education and/or experience (minimum 5 years inside/outside wholesale sales experience)
- Social media experience - utilizing online communities and social media channels (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, execution and organizational skills
- Must be able to document in detail all sales efforts and life cycles
- Must have strong presentation skills (knowledge of Powerpoint a plus)
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, creative and results-oriented
- Knowledge and passion for fashion / accessories
- Some entertaining and travel as necessary
- Must be willing to take direction and advice
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org.