AVN Show to Host 2nd Annual ‘O’ Awards
The inaugural event, held in 2009 in conjunction with ANE, saw 14 awards handed out to manufacturers, designers, distributors, retailers and individuals for exceptional products and service.
This year, the AVN Novelty Expo was integrated into The AVN Show, a B2B event being held Aug. 5-8 at the West Diplomat.
The “O” Awards will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Overall Product Design for Women (single product or line)
- Overall Product Design for Men (single product or line)
- Innovation for 2010 (best new product since June 1, 2009)
- Apparel or Accessory Brand
- Lube, Lotion, or Potion
- Supplement or Enhancer
- Boutique (single store)
- Retail Chain (two or more stores)
- Online Retailer
- Powered Product
- Non-Powered Product
- Overall Achievement by an Individual or Company
Preliminary voting is open to all industry professionals and the AVN staff will oversee the final nominations and judging process.
Prenominations for the 2010 “O” Awards will be accepted June 1-July 1.
Nominations will be announced July 7, and voting will take place through July 26. Winners will be announced at the “O” Awards ceremony during The AVN Show.
The “O” Awards ceremony will be open to all registered attendees of The AVN Show.