When coming from the right authority it can be a powerful tool for marketing opinion or can spark up personal debate. These are the top 10 reasons why top 10 lists are so popular according to Jamza.com, a social network for people who like and enjoy discussing top lists.
When it comes to creating top 10 lists, everybody does it. They may not always be written down, but in general daily life we have all voiced our opinion in top 10 lists on any given topic. This is the power of top lists. Although many charts are built on hard statistics formed through some aspect of the general performance of a product or service, the lists based on personal opinion often bring the most fun and enjoyment in debate.
Here are the top 10 reasons lists are so popular:
- Debate/Discussion -- without doubt as a conversation point, top lists have always been up for debate amongst people no matter what your opinion is or how correct it may be. Every human being loves to voice their opinion on a topic, and these top lists provide the best starting points for discussions.
- Variety -- virtually any topic can be discussed and digested into top lists. You can make a list from the obvious ones like "Top ten movies of 2008," or obscure ones, like "Top ten toy train models from the 1960s."
- Easy to create -- everybody knows that a bullet list is the most easily created list of concise information bits you can present, and top lists are exactly the same. Their flexibility means that you can create a list in minutes or you can spend time writing about it and justifying your choices.
- Updateable -- all top lists are bound to vary over time as human opinion changes and new and better things happen to change opinion. This means that when lists are created, they are a snapshot of opinion at one moment in time. The fact that they are lists means that it is easy to change and update choices.
- Insight -- lists invariably tell you something about the person who created the list. Their opinions, their perceptions, and their life choices are all revealed in their top lists. When grouped, categories of lists can provide incredible insight into general trends and general opinions of demographic groups or any quantifiable grouping in which you choose to view the results.
- Fun -- lists are great fun to create. They sometimes make you search your memories for forgotten events, or spark up philosophical thoughts about a given topic. In all cases, a top list is fun to create and to spread.
- Marketable -- since they can be on any topic, you can create lists that are general opinion polls on marketable products or services. This makes them infinitely useful in determining market trends and opinions.
- Easy to digest -- a list of ten points is simply easy to read and digest.
- Everybody does them -- no matter what age, race, class, creed or color you are, you have at one point in your life spoken of a top list of yours. Everybody does them, everybody loves them.
- Easily shared -- It is very easy to share your list or anybody's list with someone else, making them a great way to transport a tight package of information in the fewest number of words.
Top 10 Reasons
…to Add Direct Debit Billing for Europe to Your Micro-Managed Processing Cascade…
- More Merchants with European traffic will consider collaboration with you.
- More webmasters with European traffic will send you traffic.
- You and your webmasters will produce and earn more revenue.
- Your Cam models will earn more, as there are more potential customers.
- You will access the up to 80% of potential European revenue now left on the table.
- The USD/EUR exchange rate is + 1.55 and expected to remain high.
- Ease of access - No EU business entity, merchant, or bank account is required.
- You can convert virtually 100% of your surfers.
- Be proactive in your EU market penetration.
- Now is the time to take positions in a market larger than the US market.
- 80% European Direct Debit
- 15% Credit Card
- 5% miscellaneous other methods
There remains a huge upside potential for online e-commerce in Europe as more and more users come online and acquire high-speed access. At Webbilling.com we specialize in conversion of EU surfers primarily through direct debit billing in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom. Enhanced direct pay for the rest of Europe requiring physical signatures for a direct debit is now implemented. AND DID I SAY THAT TOP 10 LISTS CAN BE VIRAL?!
Webbilling co-founder and senior partner Michael Reul and I will be hosting individual meetings at the Xbiz Forum July 8-11 for anyone under utilizing direct debit who would like to add a significant additional stream to their existing EU revenue. If you do not offer our pull direct debit platform to your German, Austrian, Dutch, Spanish and UK surfers you could potentially see a 200% or more increase in your gross billing capability. ‘Think you don’t have EU traffic?' If you cannot bill utilizing the preferred primary method you will never reach your potential EU market penetration. Find me at the 'Vegas Xbiz Forum, and I will show you that implementation is easier than you think. Just mail me or ICQ 377-592-518 – to schedule a meeting. Your only risk is more revenue!
Implement focused European Direct Debit:
EASY NATS IMPLEMENTATION!
Boris gave me some great conversion implementation tips at WebmasterAccess New York. Contact me for details!
Do You Really Bill the United Kingdom?
Your Alternative Billing Self-Test
Invest in native translations:
Translate Your Sites!
Click Here for Additional Help Starting or Improving Your Online Business