Free Speech Coalition is proud to announce we have revamped the weekly X-Press Newsletter. As of Oct 21, we will launch the newly formatted e-newsletter. The X-Press, which is a popular resource for FSC members, will be more user-friendly and easy to navigate.
We also are proud to announce that adult online B2B publication YNOT is sponsoring distribution of The X-Press through its new YNOT Mail service. Developed to serve the email needs of the adult community, YNOT Mail is a fully-hosted solution for email marketing, for adult industry businesses.
“Previously, we were with a well-known, mainstream email service and not too happy with them,” FSC Membership/Communications Director Joanne Cachapero said. “YNOT told us about their new email service. They have always been solid supporters of FSC and we would rather use industry-based businesses whenever we can, so we were thrilled to move our email campaigning to YNOT mail.
“YNOT Mail is very easy to use and they provide excellent customer service,” Cachapero added. “Adult industry businesses looking for an alternative to mainstream email services should check out what YNOT Mail has to offer. We really appreciate all the help they’ve given us.”
Because we will be launching from this new platform, all active FSC members will be sent the newsletter on Oct 21:
- If you do not receive the X-Press newsletter on Friday, please check your “spam” box. If the newsletter is sorted to your spam box, but you wish to receive it, please check “not spam” to enable delivery to your in-box.
- The X-Press newsletter also will have an “opt-out” option for those that choose not to receive it.
- If you are a FSC member and you do not receive the X-Press, but would like to, please contact (818) 348-9373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to visit the soon-to-be-revamped FSC website at FreeSpeechCoalition.com.
- Follow us on Twitter @FSCArmy, or on Facebook under “Free Speech.”
- Also, please, subscribe to the FSC Blog for the latest issues and opinions from FSC.
- For advertising opportunities in The X-Press, or on the FSC website, please contact email@example.com.
FSC appreciates the support and contributions of all its members; without YOU we could not continue to provide services and resources to adult industry businesses. Thank you, and enjoy the newsletter.